SHOP PRETTY THINGS....

Shop Pretty Things WWW.THEPRISSYSHOP.COM

Monday, November 4, 2013

Lighten Your Hair... NATURALLY!

WOW! So I have been debating on staying brunette or going lighter. Since I already have dark hair I was scared to damage it just to get it lighter so I looked for recipes on how to lighten it naturally.  There are many recipes and methods to lighten naturally, this is the one that worked best for me.
this is how my hair was before I tried lightening (I think I'm so cute with my glass of wine)


INGREDIENTS:

I started with about half a bowl of conditioner. Add honey(a natural lightener) until it's gooey looking. Some people add cinnamon and lemons to expedite process. Just mix. Brush your hair. Separate your hair in sections. Hold with clips. Add conconction per section. THIS IS MESSY so wear an ugly shirt.







You can leave it in as long as you want. Some people leave it over night. I suggest a minimum of 3 hours. I left mine in for 4 hours. Wash it out and you will see results immediately. Your hair will be amazingly soft! It works as a moisturizer more than anything! That is why I love it so much!


this is after I washed it out


If you repeat the process every couple days, you hair will be ALOT lighter before you know it! I have started to do it once a week! My hair went from pitch black to medium brown. It gives it a natural highlight look. When I get to the lightness I want, I will feel safer getting highlights put in. Cherish and nourish your hair FOREVER!

RESULTS AFTER FIRST SESSION:


 

About 3 months of honey hair lightening.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Polyvore Sets