SHOP PRETTY THINGS....

Shop Pretty Things WWW.THEPRISSYSHOP.COM

Thursday, June 12, 2014

My Baby Quasar Journey

Over the past decade, treating acne and looking younger has been one of the most popular crazes in the beauty industry. From Proactive acne treatment to millions of anti-wrinkle creams, skincare has evolved into a multi-billion dollar industry for beauty. 

As the industry continues to grow, companies are always looking for the next big thing and with so many options to choose from, we always want the latest product that has the most effective results in the least amount of time. 

Im 22 years old and suffered with acne as a teen and I still breakout sometimes from hormonal changes. I am also a beauty freak! I try to maintain my skin as young as possible. My God! I can remember using sample packets of anti-aging cream before bed when I was only in high school. I care a lot about my skin. I like to believe my mother instilled this quality in me, I mean, she was the one giving me the sample packets anyway! It might sound nutty, but living in america we consume so many processed foods and meats/poultry, that our skin especially is to show for it.

After having my daughter my moderate acne was almost inexistent. Something with my hormones cleared it up. Although I still had some scarring and sunspots(miami girl problems). But on occasions, I would get a minor breakout. I wanted to try something different. Something new. Something effective. So I decided to use Baby Quasar Clear Rayz. Clear Rayz is LED light therapy that not only kills that bacteria but heals the skin. It is a cute little gadget that is double sided with one side red LED light and the other blue LED light. The red light treatment reduces inflamed areas by preventing new acne growth healing the skin. Red light therapy accelerates the growth of healthy new skin cells. Blue light kills bacteria that causes inflammatory acne. 

Using the Clear Rayz you split your face into sections and treat each section for about 3 minutes. You rub it against your skin in a circular motion. It is 100% painless and even tickles a bit. You can treat your entire face or just the affect area. Using this product 3 times a week, you can see results in only 14 days. I know I did, immediately. After the second time I used it, my pores were noticeably smaller and had already started to lighten my sunspots. If I had a pimple, I would go two days with blue light therapy and the third day with red light therapy. NOTE: you cannot use red and blue light the same day. I continued using the same makeup(Mac, Physician Formula), face wash(Cetaphil), and moisturizer(Cetaphil) while using this product.




here is a video about how it works.

What Clear Rayz Does




When it came to my anti-aging obsession, Baby Quasar Plus was there. This device is also LED light therapy (RED only). Basically it stimulates collagen and nurtures weakened elastin around the eyes, brows and mouth, and anywhere in between. The amount of light emitted by Baby Quasar PLUS provides the highest amount of power, three to four times stronger than any of our competitors. More power means better penetration. It would take years to catch up to the results you would achieve with Baby Quasar PLUS and there’s no guarantee you would. 


here is a video about how to use Baby Quasar Plus

How To Plus



These products are so effective, they even came out with Baby Quasar MD Plus and Blue, also a LED red/blue light therapy device designed strong enough to be used at medical spas and by doctors. 

This company has been recognized by 
Vogue 
New York Times 
The Doctors 
New Beauty 

They offer warranty on all their devices. 

You can buy online 
code: prissy2014

to win a Pure Rayz (anti aging) share this video


                                                                                                             Benefits 
  • quick results
  • travel case
  • zipper cord
  • small
  • portable
  • easy to use
  • time efficient
  • painless
  • FDA approved
  • affordable 
  • durable
  • automatic timer
  • at-home use
  • safe
















before 
before

                                                     
after
after







Customer Testimonials

The Very BEST customer service ever!

"Thank you so much for your professional and insightful advice. I have made a very informed decision – the Baby Quasar PLUS is the one for me!! The Very BEST customer service ever! I have so much more confident in the Baby Quasar because of your very courteous and prompt responses. In fact, I have recommended the Quasar website to my sister and best friends, and they all express keen interest in purchasing one for themselves."
Wendy L.
"I developed adult acne and was breaking out with several cystic lesions a month around my chin. After one week of using both lights (alternate days), I only developed a few minor pimples. They never got swollen or red and treatment with the blue light healed them by the next day. I have developed 0 new pimples in the last 3 weeks, in spite of oral antibiotics to control the acne. My skin is smooth and perfectly balanced, not oily and not dry. I wear only sun screen on my face now as foundation of any kind is unnecessary. My husband has used the blue light on a couple of severe ingrown hairs on his face and has had similar results with rapid healing taking place."
Kristine M Age 42 with extremely sensitive but, combination skin, MI
"My wife has been using the Quasar on her face at home four times in the last seven days. She is starting to get comments on how young she is looking. Today she went to the dentist and the receptionist said that she thinks they transposed the numbers on her birth date, she was born in 1968, and my wife told her that’s the right date. The receptionist said really I thought you were a teenager."
Shawn Johnson DC, CCSP



No comments:

Post a Comment

Polyvore Sets