SHOP PRETTY THINGS....

Shop Pretty Things WWW.THEPRISSYSHOP.COM

Saturday, June 1, 2013

The Energizer Bunny Lemonade Juice

    So last night I gave in to a few glasses of Pinot Grigio. I felt tired instantly and woke up very groggy. Alcohol was not worth it. I fought to get out of bed. I usually I have a lot of energy when I wake up. The alcohol drained me. I needed a juice to detox and energize so I made some Energizer Bunny Lemonade Juice.

2 lemons
2 green apples 
1 cup of water, you can add more if the juice is too acidic 

This juice tastes even better blended with ice

I drank it before my daily 2 hour walk.
I had a natural boost of energy, enough to jog 40% of my walk.



This is great for breakfast. If you do decide to have this as a first meal I suggest to dilute with 2 cups of water. The acid on an empty stomach, if you are new to juicing, can cause a burning feeling forcing you to eat a solid carb like bread to overcome the feeling.

Enjoy my Energizer Bunny Lemonade :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Polyvore Sets