SHOP PRETTY THINGS....

Shop Pretty Things WWW.THEPRISSYSHOP.COM

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Kale Berry Banana Smoothie

I have been dying to try a kale smoothie. 
I wanted something yummy. 
Something that wasn't all greens.
I created this delicious concoction. 
I drank it for breakfast, right before a cardio workout. 
With my 3-hour meal routine, I can honestly say I wasn't hungry 
by the time it came lunch time. I suppressed my hunger and cravings. 
I'm in love!


Kale Berry Banana Smoothie

1 cup of baby kale

1 cup of blueberries

1 cup of whole lactaid milk 
(I prefer fat-free, but I was out)

1 banana

1 pack of 100 calorie saltless almonds

1 scoop of Myitworks Profit Superfood Vanilla





add ice, and BLEND!






***keep adding berries until it turns a gray color.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Polyvore Sets